하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

SPR Seminar 2024

Together with six brothers, I visited Soledad State Prison on March 5-6, 2024, teaching the SPR from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. The inmate brothers in the two days seminar were about 130. Hineniy! We all responded to God who spoke to us through the Bible, "Here am I"! When God speaks, the living is to respond, saying, "Here am I"! Even the dead will come to life, when God says. See the dried bones in the valley of Ezekiel in the vision. People have ears, but not hear; they see but not perceive; they are devoted to the worldly matters. They are to awake to listen to God. We have been called, like Isaiah and Samuel, to speak on behalf of God, to the people, still possessed by hatred, enmity, and anger. When Holy Spirit has come upon us, we all are of the Power, so that we may go to the end of the earth to be the witnesses of the Lord Jesus Christ (cf. Acts 1:8). Hallelujah! Even if we are different, the One who called us is the Same, the Lord Jesus. In Jesus, therefore, we find peace (shalom). The peace was enforced in the Spirit, and we do all the best to keep the unity in Christ (cf. Ephesians 4:1-2). Amen. I cannot forget the joy and delight found in the two campuses of the Soledad where the brothers confessed how Jesus touched their lives anew. 

댓글목록