하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

할렐루야! Hallelujah!

• 작성자 : pastor
  • 조회 : 2,394
  • 19-05-12 08:03

할렐루야! Hallelujah!

샬롬! Shalom!

사랑하는 금문인 여러분. 에벤에셀의 하나님께서 오늘까지 도우시는 은혜를 베풀어 주셨습니다. 창립 제25주년을 맞는 오늘 이른 아침, 금문교회 목양실에서 주님께서 행하신 모든 일을 묵상합니다.

Dear loving Golden Gate Brothers and Sisters. God of Ebenezer has given us much grace, helping up to here and now. In the morning of the Sunday, the 25th anniversary, at pastor’s study, I meditate what God has done to us.

25년 전에 신학교 기숙사 거실에서 여덟 명이 모여 첫 예배를 드린 이후 우리는 하나님의 약속의 말씀을 붙들었습니다. 지난 금요일 새벽예배 때 묵상한 말씀입니다.

Since the Sunday 25 years ago, when we eight people gathered at a seminary housing for the first service, we have had the Word of God, the Promise. The following is what we read last Friday in the early morning service.

주의 종에게 하신 말씀을 기억하소서. 주께서 내게 소망을 가지게 하셨나이다. 이 말씀은 나의 고난 중의 위로라. 주의 말씀이 나를 살리셨기 때문이니이다. Remember your word to your servant, in which hyou have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. 시편 Psalm 119:049-50.

사반세기 동안 우리는 하나님께서 하신 일을 보았습니다. 잃은 양처럼 소망 없던 우리를 찾아오셨고, 불러내시고, 사명의 자리로 이끄셨습니다. 샌프란시스코 베이를 내려다 보는 여기 데일리시티 언덕에서 우리는 예배를 드리며 안식했습니다. 이 길로 우리는 천국에 이르기를 기도합니다. We have seen what God has done last quarter century. He has come to us, the lost as the lost sheep. He has called us, and placed to the mission. We, in the Daly City hill, looking down SF Bay, have been resting in worshiping God. We pray that we may go up to the Kingdom of God from this way.

오늘 예배를 통해, 여호와는 나의 목자시라는 다윗의 고백이 우리 금문인의 고백이 됨을 확증합시다. 또한 우리가 선교의 길에서 만나는 모든 주님의 자녀들에게 이 소망의 말씀을 증거합시다.

Let us confirm that the confession of David, the Lord is my Shepherd, is our confession. And let us share this message to all children of God in the ways of our world mission.

광야 길 가는 나그네 우리가 이 세상에서 천국으로 부르심 받는 그 날까지 외치는 자의 목소리로 남을 것입니다. 오직 십자가의 은혜와 부활의 평강으로 우리를 살려주신 예수님께, 독생자를 아끼지 않으신 우리 하나님께, 마른 뼈 같던 우리를 말씀의 능력으로 살려내신 우리 성령님께 모든 영광을 돌려 드립시다. 할렐루야!

We all the sojourners, walking in the desert to the Kingdom of God, we will still speak as the voice of shouting the Word. Let us glorify Jesus Christ who made us live by the grace of the Cross and by the peace of the Resurrection, and God who sent his One and Only Son Jesus Christ by the love, and the Holy Spirit who revived us, the dried bones of the valley. Hallelujah!

거룩하신 하나님께서 성령님이 능력으로 우리를 거룩하게 하사, 모퉁이돌 예수 그리스도 안에서 교회의 지체가 되게 하신 우리 하나님께 모든 감사를 드립니다.

We thank the holy God who sanctified by the power of the Holy Spirit, and who has made us part of the Church with Jesus Christ, the Cornerstone.

우리는 기드온 300명 십자가의 군사로 부르심 받은 금문인입니다. 하나님을 위해 일어난 소수가 세상을 이깁니다. 우리 십자가의 길을 가로막는 모든 악한 영의 세력을 능히 물리치고, 승리의 면류관을 주님께서 허락하실 때까지 기도와 말씀, 전도와 사랑의 길을 멈추지 않을 것입니다.

We have been called as the Gideon 300, the Christian soldiers. The minority called for God will beat the world. We will defeat all the evil spirits who would block us to the way of the Cross. We will continue the path of prayer and word, evangelism and love, until the day when our Lord would give us the crown of the victory.

내 눈을 돌이켜 허탄한 것을 보지 말게 하시고, 주의 길에서 나를 살아나게 하소서. Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. 시편 Psalm 119:37.

우리는 예수 그리스도에게 우리의 시선을 집중해야 합니다. 허탄한 세상에서 눈길을 떼어내고, 십자가만 바라봅니다. 그분은 믿음의 주님, 믿음을 온전케 하시는 주님이십니다(히브리서 12:2). We are to fix out eyes on Jesus Christ. Separated from the worthless affairs, we look for the Cross. He is the Lord of faith, perfecting our faith (cf. Hebrews 12:2).

우리가 늘 묵상하는 말씀 아닙니까? Is is not the word of God we meditate each day?

나는 내게 말씀하신 그대로 되리라고 하나님을 믿노라. 사도행전 27:25b. 아멘. I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. Amen.

두려워하지 마십시오. 하나님의 사랑은 두려움을 이깁니다. 사랑은 불의를 기뻐하지 않습니다. 진리와 함께 기뻐합니다. 아멘. Let us not fear. The love of God defeats the fear. Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth (1 Corinthians 13:6). Amen.

조은석 목사 드림 Pastor Eun Suk Cho

댓글목록