하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

2016.9.25. John 15: 1-6 “Connection”

• 작성자 : 김재은
  • 조회 : 1,900
  • 16-09-27 22:47

2016.9.25. John 15: 1-6 “Connection”

Jesus told us one parable about vine. Jesus said “I am the vine you are the branches”. If branches apart from vine, they can do nothing. It taught us if we are apart from Jesus, we can’t bear fruits and can do nothing.

When we read verse 6 in this chapter, we might feel a little scared of it. It says “If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned”(6)

We often confused this parable as a punishment of our unfaithful life. We worried what if I was cut off and be burned. But we don’t need to worry about this verse because this parable is not a story of punishment, but relationship, the relationship with God.

In many movies or dramas this actor’s lines are used a lot, “I could die for you because I love you so much” In this kind of scene, nobody focuses on or worries about the man’s death because we all know that the man used the word ‘death’ to express how much he loves his lover.

Like this Jesus used the word ‘burn’ and ‘cut off’ to express how our relationship with Jesus is important. It didn’t mean Jesus throws us into the fire, but it teaches us that we have to remain in Jesus so that we could bear a fruit in Him.

We are brothers and sisters in God and it means we’re already connected with Jesus and also connected each other as a one body in Jesus Christ. I wish and pray we should work together and remain in the Christ and could bear good fruits for the kingdom of God.

예수님께서 포도나무 비유로 말씀하셨습니다.

예수님께서는 자신이 포도나무이고, 우리는 가지라고 말씀하셨습니다. 가지는 포도나무에 붙어 있어야 합니다. 가지가 포도나무에 붙어있지 않으면 아무것도 할 수 없습니다. 따라서 우리는 예수님과 떨어져 있으면 열매도 못 맺고 아무것도 할 수 없습니다.

6절은 보면 다소 무서운 말씀이 있습니다. “사람이 내 안에 거하지 아니하면 가지처럼 밖에 버려져 마르나니 사람들이 그것을 모아다가 불에 던져 사르느니라”(6)

이 말씀을 읽어보다 보면 혹시 내가 불에 버려지는 것은 아닌지 걱정을 하게 됩니다. 그러나 이 포도나무 비유는 징계에 대해서 말하는 것이 아니라 관계를 말하고 있기 때문에 걱정할 필요가 없습니다.

영화나 드라마를 보면 다음과 같은 대사를 쉽게 볼 수 있습니다. “나는 너를 죽을 만큼 사랑해” “너를 위해 나의 목숨을 버릴 수 있어여기서 말하고자 하는 것은 무엇인가요? 이 상황에서 누구도 죽음을 걱정하지 않습니다. 여기에서 말하고자 하는 것은 내가 상대방을 얼마큼 사랑하는지를 표현하기 위해 죽음이라는 단어를 사용합니다.

이와 같이 예수님은 우리와 예수님의 관계가 얼마나 중요한지를 강조하시기 위해 이러한 표현을 하셨습니다. 예수님께서는 우리를 불에 던져버린다는 것을 말씀하신 것이 아니라 우리가 예수님께 붙어있어 열매를 맺는 것이 중요하다는 것을 말씀하신 것입니다.

우리가 예수님 안에 거해서 좋은 열매를 맺고 예수님을 통해 연결된 우리들이 사랑으로 협력할 수 있게 되기를 기도합니다.

댓글목록

중고등부 Youth Ministry 

NO 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
John 2:13-25 “New Temple” Temple is very important for Israel people because it is their life. It should be a place to worship God and to have relationship with God, but since it was tempted by full of human’s …
김재은 12-13 1853
John 2:1-12 “First Sign” Jesus performed the first of his miraculous signs at Cana in Galilee. He turned water into wine, so that all the people in wedding were able to have enough wine. However people in the weddin…
김재은 12-06 1914
People who met Jesus, they follow and wants to be His followers. It is because they recognize that they were saved by Jesus Christ. It means we are gaining the highest pleasure through the Christ. Like those who met…
김재은 11-30 1907
Joseph left this message to his brothers before he died. “I am about to die. But God will surely come to your aid and take you up out of this land to the land he promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." In fact…
김재은 11-15 1904
In this Scripture, a servant was deducted all his debt of ten thousand talents by his master’s grace. But when that servant was free from the debt, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He…
김재은 11-07 1823
김재은 11-05 1877
Doctor should know an accurate medical treatment for their patients otherwise they can’t diagnoses and treats them well. Basketball players must learn all of rules and how to play first for their games to win. Like t…
김재은 11-01 1914
2016. 10.16. Act 5:1-11 “Effort” Ananias and Sapphira sold their property for an offering, but they kept back part of the money for themselves. When they brought the money to Peter, they lied about the price of the …
김재은 10-18 1841
2016.10.09. 2 king 5:1-14 “Selected” Naaman’s leprosy was healed and his life was totally changed since then. The most importantly he met God and his life was saved by Him. And we see some good people who had an i…
김재은 10-11 1914
Numbers 21: 4-9 “Tools” Israel people complained about God and Moses. “they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There …
김재은 10-04 2061
김재은 10-04 1944
2016.9.25. John 15: 1-6 “Connection” Jesus told us one parable about vine. Jesus said “I am the vine you are the branches”. If branches apart from vine, they can do nothing. It taught us if we are apart from Jes…
김재은 09-27 1901
김재은 09-26 1982
김재은 09-26 2172
9.18.2016. John 20:24-29 “to prove” People often misunderstand that Thomas was a doubter and didn’t have enough faith. But Thomas was a person who loved Jesus very much and had a faith in Him. If we look at the bo…
김재은 09-20 1921
1 Samuel 3:8-21 “Voice”When Samuel heard a voice called him, he went to Eli’s room because he thought that it was Eli. But after same thing happened to Samuel three times, he knew that it was not a voice of Eli and…
김재은 09-12 2023