하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

2016. 11. 06. Matthew 18:21-35 “Remember”

• 작성자 : 김재은
  • 조회 : 1,823
  • 16-11-07 17:53

In this scripture, a servant was deducted all his debt of ten thousand talents by his master’s grace. But when that servant was free from the debt, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed and attacked him and said, 'Pay back what you owe me!' The fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him and said, “Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.” But he refused, instead he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master about everything that was happened. The master called the servant and turned him over to the jailers to be tortured until he should pay back all he owed as the servant did.

What do you think that the problem of servant? The servant didn’t remember he was once a debtor but was forgiven by the master. Remembering is very important.

It is not easy to forgive our enemies and we can’t make it by our strengths, but only can do it by remembrance of the love that we’ve received through the Christ of Jesus.

When we remember the sacrifice of Jesus, we can love each other. When we remember the grace of Jesus, we can be thankful for everything. When we remember our sins are already forgiven with Jesus, we can finally forgive our enemies.

I pray that God may help us to remember what Jesus has done for us, so that our lives be fully filled with the Spirit and we can glorify the Lord our God every day.

오늘 본문에 나오는 종은 일만 달란트의 빚을 탕감 받았습니다. 그러나 이 종이 돌아가는 길에 자신에게 빚이 있는 사람을 만났을 때 그 사람에게 빚을 갚으라고 독촉했습니다. 빚진 사람은 엎드려 빌면서 조금만 기다려주면 빚을 다 갚을 것이라고 했지만 종은 이 사람이 빚을 다 갚을 때까지 옥에 가두어 버립니다. 이것을 본 다른 동료들이 자신의 주인에게 이 일을 알리게 됩니다. 주인은 이 종을 불러 나무라고 이 종이 했던 것처럼 빚을 다 갚을 때까지 감옥에 가두게 됩니다.

이 종의 문제는 무엇이었을까요?

이 종은 자신이 용서함을 받았다는 것을 기억하지 못했습니다. 기억하는 것은 매우 중요합니다.

누군가를 용서 한다는 것은 쉬운 일이 아닙니다. 나의 힘으로는 가능하지 않습니다. 그러나 우리가 예수님의 사랑을 기억할 때 이 모든 것을 가능해 집니다. 예수님을 기억할 때 우리가 서로 사랑을 할 수 있습니다. 예수님을 기억할 때 감사 할 수 있습니다. 예수님을 기억할 때 불가능하게 여겨졌던 용서를 할 수 있습니다. 우리가 날마다 예수님을 기억하며 영광 돌리는 삶을 살기를 기도합니다.

댓글목록