하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

2016.12.18. John 3: 1-15 “Born Again”

• 작성자 : 김재은
  • 조회 : 1,886
  • 16-12-20 23:14

2016.12.18. John 3: 1-15 “Born Again”

Nicodemus was a Pharisee and a Jewish leader. He was well educated and humble person. I think people reverenced him because he was pious. But Nicodemus had a problem that he couldn’t solve. It is he couldn’t find the way to get into the kingdom of God, so he went to Jesus Christ to find its right answer.

Jesus told him

"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."(3)

Nicodemus couldn’t understand it.

And Jesus told him again

“I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.”(5)

What could we learn through the Jesus’ answer? We should learn that getting into heaven is not made by our knowledge or education or anything that belongs to the world. Only one way that makes it possible is Jesus Christ our Savior.

“Nothing is as wonderful as knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have given up everything else and count it all as garbage. All I want is Christ”(Philippians 3:8)

I hope and pray that we can be filled with and born again by the Holy Spirit. It is very important because I know that it makes our spiritual life change and let us be living out our lives as a heavenly life in this world.

니고데모는 유대의 종교 지도자로 모든 사람에게 존경을 받는 사람이었습니다. 그는아는 지식도 많았고 경건하며 겸손하기까지 했습니다. 그러나 그런 그에게 해결할 수 없는 문제가 있었습니다. 그는 도저히 천국에 들어가는 방법을 알 길이 없었습니다. 그래서 니고데모는 답을 얻기 위해 예수님께 찾아 갔습니다.

예수님께서 그에게 말씀하셨습니다.

예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 거듭나지 아니하면 하나님의 나라를 볼 수 없느니라”(3)

그는 도저히 예수님의 말씀을 이해할 수 없었습니다.

예수님께서 다시 말씀하십니다.

진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 물과 성령으로 나지 아니하면 하나님의 나라에 들어갈 수 없느니라”(5)

천국에 들어가는 것은 세상의 지식으로 가능하지 않습니다. 세상의 이치나 지식에 출중할지라도 또는 재물이 많을지라도 천국에 들어가지 못합니다.

오직 예수님을 통해 가능해집니다. 예수님을 아는 것이 지식의 근본입니다. “또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고” (빌립보서 3:8)

우리 모두가 성령을 통해 예수님을 경험하고 변화되어 천국의 삶을 살게 되기를 기도합니다.

댓글목록