하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

2017.5.28. John 21:19-25 "Following”

• 작성자 : 김재은
  • 조회 : 1,857
  • 17-05-30 23:22

John 21:19-25 "Following”

Peter did sure love Jesus but he denied Him three times. Even though Peter disavowed that he is Jesus’ one of the disciples, Jesus appeared to him and ask the same question three times; “do you truly love me?” Peter answered that “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus reinstated Peter. Because of this event Peter could be free from the past and received the new commandment; Feed my lambs, Take care of my sheep, and Feed my sheep. After he received the command of Jesus, he’s recognized his death to glorify God. But he suddenly have a wondering about one of other disciples, so asked Him” Lord, what about him? Jesus answer was short but very clearly said that, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”

If we look at our life it is complicated and intricately connected with other relationship. So it is not easy to Christians for living this world under these circumstances. If we focus on the value in the world, we couldn’t be able to fulfill the missions that God gave us. Toward all of our worries and the earthly worth, Jesus is telling us that “What is that to you? You must follow me.” Yes! The first thing to do in the world with uncertainty for us is following the Christ the Son of God. Feed His Lamb, Take care of His sheep and Feed His sheep, thus, Love one another as Jesus showed us first on the cross.

베드로는 분명 예수님을 사랑했습니다. 하지만 그럼에도 불구하고 과거 예수님을 세 번 부인 한적이 있습니다. 이제 예수님께서는 죄책감에 가득한 베드로의 문제를 해결하기 위해 세 번의 질문을 하십니다네가 나를 사랑하느냐?” 베드로는 근심을 했지만주여 그러하외다 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄 아시나이다라고 대답했습니다. 이로써 과거에서 자유로워진 베드로는 예수님으로부터 새로운 계명을 받게 됩니다. “네 어린양을 먹이라”, “내 양을 치라”, “내 양을 먹이라”

그리고 베드로는 이후에 죽음으로 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 된다는 것을 인지하게 됩니다.

그리고 문뜩 다른 제자들도 이후에 자신과 같은지 궁금한 마음이 들어 예수님에게 질문을 합니다. “주여 이 사람은 어떻게 되겠삽나이까?” 이때 예수님께서는 무척이나 간결하고 정확한 대답을 하십니다. “네게 무슨 상관이야 너는 나를 따르라

우리의 삶을 가만히 들여다 보면 무척이나 복잡합니다. 그렇기 때문에 이 세상에서 그리스도인으로 살아간다는 것은 쉬운 일이 아닙니다. 우리가 세상의 가치에 사로잡혀 신경 쓰고 끌려 다니다 보면 살면 정작 우리가 해야 할 일들을 하지 못합니다.

예수님께서는 우리에게 말씀하십니다. “네게 무슨 상관이야 너는 나를 따르라

그렇습니다 우리가 지금 혼란스럽고 복잡한 가운데 해야 할 일은 예수님을 따르는 일입니다. 어린양을 먹이고, 치고, 그리고 먹이는 일, 즉 서로 사랑하는 것이 예수님께서 우리에게 주신 새로운 계명이며 예수님을 따르는 일입니다.

댓글목록