하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

8/20/2017 Acts 5:1-16 "Compliment"

• 작성자 : 김재은
  • 조회 : 1,736
  • 17-08-22 23:19

Acts 5:1-16 "Compliment"

In the period of the early church, lots of miraculous signs of the Spirit were happened. Many people became to be faithful and had a heart to sell their properties for the church. However, there were problems in the church that even experienced the great grace of God. Ananias and Sapphire were died because of their unfaithful behavior, which is an untruth offering. What does this story imply to us? I hope we learn a lesson from this story that there is no perfect man nor a perfect church in this world. And even more importantly God never asked us to be perfect! But we often pretended to be the perfect or lied to others and me to get some good compliments. But we should ask this question to our mind; “What should we do to be applauded by God?”

It is when we admitted that we are limited and imperfection, and we ask God’s help and His mercy. I wish we all confess our limitation and weakness, and seek for God’s help to become a good worshiper so that we can be given good word by the Lord our God.

초대교회에는 많은 성령님의 역사가 일어났습니다. 많은 사람들이 믿음을 가지게 되었고 서로를 위해 자신의 재산을 팔기도 했습니다. 하지만 이 은혜가 풍성한 교회에도 문제는 있었습니다. 아나니아와 삽비라가 거짓헌금을 하며 성령님을 속이려고 하다가 죽게 되는 일이 생겼습니다. 이것은 무엇을 의미할까요?

이 사건을 통해 알 수 있는 것은 세상에는 완벽한 사람이 없다는 것입니다. 그리고 완벽한 교회도 없습니다. 더 중요한 것은 하나님께서는 우리에게 완벽을 요구하시지 않습니다.

사람의 칭찬을 받기 위해서는 완벽하지 않지만 완벽한 척을 해야 하고 자신을 속이기도 해야 합니다. 그렇다면 하나님의 칭찬을 받기 위해서는 어떻게 해야 하나요? 나 자신의 불완전함을 인정하고 날마다 말씀가운데 하나님에게 도움을 구해야 합니다.

진정한 예배자가 되어 하나님에게 칭찬받는 우리모두가 되기를 기도합니다.

댓글목록